To use a name other than your legal name (called an assumed name or DBA name ), complete and submit Form L193 (Certificate of Assumed Business Name). Send completed forms by mail or by fax. Protect your assumed name by also registering it as a trade name with the Arizona Secretary of State (www. azsos. gov).